- >Arcs and Columns
Arches and columns
When it comes to decorating for a wedding, disco, corporate event, or showroom, the large spaces require a more built-up approach and more elaborate facilities. This is why decorators must master the making of arches and columns.
At the end of the course you will be able to develop much larger sets where the profit margins will be greater, but above all a new vision of space, involving a larger organization.
• Assess the space and strategic locations for the installation of arches and columns;
• Know the various balloon groups;
• Make clusters at 2-3-4-5 or 6 balloons;
• Create your own bosses;
• Make arches of different shapes (heart, round...);
• Assess the amount of balloons needed to run;
• Climb bouquets from balloon clusters.