Our Web site does not allow our visitors to communicate with others or publish information that is accessible by other visitors.
1. Services and links on our Web site
This Web site contains links to other web sites. Be advised that Groupe BLC is not responsible for the confidentiality practices of those sites. The statement of confidentiality applies only to this Web site. Please be vigilant and prudent when leaving this site and carefully read the statement of confidentiality of each site you visit.
2. Information gathered automaticallyWe combine the information from visits to our Web site with anonymous and specific data from identified persons for the following reasons:
Technical administration of the Web site;
Improving the ergonomics and browsing features of our site;
You can deactivate the cookies at any time although in that case, you will be unable to order on-line.
4. Collection and use of your personal dataWe only collect the personal data of visitors who have registered to use our services.
5. DisclosureWe do not disclose your personal information to our dealers, divisions or other businesses.
We can assure you that your personal data will not be disclosed to government institutions or other authorities unless required by law.
6. Accessing the personal data we have gatheredOnce the request has been received, we will supply all the information we have collected about you within a week, free of charge. We may ask for proof of identification.
We reserve the right to refuse your access to information request. You will be notified as to the reasons of the refusal.
You can view, modify and update your personal information once you’ve opened a session on our Web site.
7. Support for our Statement of ConfidentialityFor any information concerning our Statement of Confidentiality, please contact us.
8. Security PolicyAll your personal information is securely transmitted to our Web site using an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption key from GeoTrust.
We have implemented policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal information we have gathered against:
Unwanted disclosure or use by third parties;
Destruction or loss of information.
All credit card information is encrypted when the order is processed. We do not keep the credit card numbers in our servers. We use secure servers protected by the best firewalls currently available on the market. Physical access to these severs is limited and controlled.
All employees that have access to or that are involved in processing your personal information are bound by a confidentiality clause.
All these controls and procedures that are in place guaranty that your on-line shopping experience is secure. In reality, it is probably more secure to buy on-line at k-eCommerce than in a restaurant or gas station.